As a SBA Preferred Lender, Noah Bank is here to help you with your small business financing needs. We recognize that small businesses are critical to the country’s economic recovery and strength. SBA loans provide businesses with access to credit to grow their businesses, who may not otherwise qualify for conventional financing.
- Financing options are available from $50,000 up to $5,000,000.
- Repayment terms of up to 25 years for real estate acquisitions and/or refinance, where the property is at least 51% owner-occupied.
- Up to 7 to 10 years for business acquisitions and/or refinance, equipment purchases, inventory purchases, and/or working capital.
- Competitive interest rates.
7(a) Small Loans
SBA 7(a) Small Loans are a type of Small Business Administration loan.
Why 7(a) Small Loans?
- Quicker process than regular SBA 7(a) Loans;
- Reasonable interest rates;
- Noah's 7(a) Small Loans Team will help your business get the loan you're looking for;
- Please Contact the 7(a) Small Loans team to learn more.